Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How Insert Image on Google

tyuqte
Trust:

How Insert Image on Google

can any body suggest me how can we add image on Google,means suppose I just put keyword "computer repair" on Google search then I click on image then list of image showed in computer related.so how can it possible.

2.I have an website (which is fully image).I want how all the image will be listed when any one click on this keyword "aslamshaik" then click on image then all of the image will be listed.

3.Follow this instruction
Google search--aslamshaik--image

if any body have idea then please share.
jcdean
Trust:
Google Images lists images in it's directory by the tittle in wich its given in the various websites.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Use the proper "alt tags" and "title tags" to help Google index your images. This refers to the descriptive data that you should include with images on your website. If you hover your mouse on an image, a text will be displayed inside a small box that will describe your image. If you add this, Google will find your images and put them on images.google.com.

This article also gave helpful tips: How to get your web pictures on Google Image Search
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jun 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.