Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How do I make a copy from AMA spun articles?

PremiumMember
bajamike
Trust:

How do I make a copy from AMA spun articles?

Hi guys,

I just tried to copy one of my spun articles from AMA to use for pasting on Ezine articles prior to tweaking it once more for unique content. When I tried to copy the page I wanted, I got everything on the page-including stuff I didin't want. How can I copy an article from an edit version of a spun article and just get the text of the article to highlight for copying. I guess I am asking what is the proper protocol for copying and pasting one of your spun AMA articles somewhere else. I read some posts earlier about this, but I can't find them anymore.

Also, what are the best other article directories we should be submitting to? This is sure a lot of time consuming work, but from what I read, it seems like a very valuable use of time. I look forward to outsourcing this tedious stuff once I know what I am doing and making some money with the site.

Thanks very much, Mike
jake5691
Trust:
Just highlight the text that you want to copy by holding down the left mouse button and then drag the mouse over the text until everythin you want to copy is blue, then right click over the text, you then click "copy"
and then you paste it into note pad.
PremiumMember
bajamike
Trust:
Hi Guys,
Thanks, got it licked,

Mike

This topic was started on Jun 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.