Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Has anyone checked out the Google +1 button?

burkhardt5
Trust:

Has anyone checked out the Google +1 button?

I just came across the Google +1 button. From what I read is seems that if you put this button on your site or blog and someone clicks it, it will bring your site up in google search for the person that clicked on it and all of their facebook and twitter contacts. I'm still looking into it and it looks pretty cool.
Check it out.
http://code.google.com/apis/+1button/

Never Give Up!!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for the information, Paul. Yes, some members have tried the Google +1 button :) You could find some comments on this thread: Google's +1 button

Adam Short has also written a guest blog post on this topic: Google Plus One - How will it impact SEO?

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.