Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Google+ social network is now open to all!

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:

Google+ social network is now open to all!

Google opened its Google+ social network to the world on Tuesday. It's been in field trial for the past 12 weeks. But now it's open to new members without an invitation.

Members can communicate with selected groups, share photos and comments, while Google integrates the service with the maps and image tools.

Use your Google account to join Google+! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I've signed up for Google+ just to see how it works and despite what some are saying, it is different from Facebook. The main concept *is* social networking, like Facebook, but Google+ take on the concept is different. Google+ is like a cross between Twitter and Facebook, with more focus on what you're sharing with who. I came across this interesting article from Tom Anderson (who I'm following in Google+) regarding Google and Facebook.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.