Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Good Traffic

resfg2011
Trust:

Good Traffic

If you are number 1 in google for a keyword with 15,000 searches monthly what would be considered good traffic
kajm
Trust:
I have a keyword that floats between #1 and # 2 in google. In google webmaster tools, Google tells me I had 12,000 views with 4,400 clicks.
AOL released a report once saying that Google #1 was worth 42%, #2 got 12% and #3 got 8.5%.
Every keyword is probably slightly different but I think these figures are a good guide.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You would need to actually figure out how much you want to earn before you could say that your traffic is good. I think these would help answer your question:

What Should Be Considered As Good Traffic For a Blog?

What is considered good traffic?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 15, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.