Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Free 2.0 Sites That Use Wordpress

carlmasure
Trust:

Free 2.0 Sites That Use Wordpress

Hi guys,

I'm in full on Mr. K strategy. It's tedious work, but I have to do it. It seems to be paying off because now I have a few keywords on the first page of Google.

One of the things I'm doing is building my Mr. K strategy and creating min-nets around my primary 2.0 properties. To be honest, I can't stand all the various blogging platforms because it takes way too much time trying to figure out how use each one properly. I think I hate Tumblr the most, but live journal is right up there too.

Does anyone have a list of free 2.0 platforms that use Wordpress. I know how to use wordpress thanks to Mark and Aletta. It would save so much time to be able to build 2.0 sites using wordpress.

So far I'm using wordpress dot com and blog. Anyone know of any others that aren't shut down?

Thanks,
Carl
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could go to this link and add these on your list of Web 2.0 free blogging platforms.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

carlmasure
Trust:
Thanks so much Michelle!

Everything I found was closed to new registrations.

Carl

This topic was started on Mar 28, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.