Affilorama Birthday
Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Forum posts that actually stick

cassie
Trust:

Forum posts that actually stick

Any suggestions on the best way to make a forum post stick? I know the comment you leave should contribute in a meaningful way to the thread, but is there anything else?

Should your keyword be your username, or is that too obvious?

Which is more valuable? A specific PR n/a from a PR5 article site, or a specific PR n/a from a PR5 press release site?

I am in the dog training niche. Should I only be posting to forums related to this topic? Would it be a waste of time to post to off topic forums ?

Thank you.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
I Would never put my keyword as my username that is way too obvious and just too spammy.
Do not post to off topic forums, again that just looks spammy.
However you could answer helpful comments on non related blogs and have your site in your signature line... but make sure you do a few helpful posts first.

You might find this blog post helpful.

http://www.seohosting.com/blog/link-str ... page-rank/

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I agree with, Troy. We, as moderators, remove comments that are posted by "members" who use their keyword as their username.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.