Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

For all you peeps struggling with finding quality backlinks

marcovandaar
Trust:

For all you peeps struggling with finding quality backlinks

Hi everyone,

The past weeks i have been searching for good tips and techniques to find quality backlinks.
And it was a real struggle, probably the best answer I found was: Go and search for related forums and blogs and post quality content with a link to your site!

And it's true, that's the way to do it. But when I try to search for that, I just can't find any. Or they are closed, 2 years old, don't allow to post links... It took me so much time to get only a few backlinks.

Now recently i was just looking around on a forum, and there i found exactly what i needed!

It was an instruction guide, with a tool included, how to find these quality forums in seconds.
And it really works! I cannot imagine that i was first searching whole day long for a few backlinks, and now it only takes me a few minutes.

So guys, i want to share this with you, i know how frustrating it is to find good backlinks!

Click here for the link, I hope it will help you out! It helped me for sure.

This topic was started on May 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.