Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Custom Content options

PremiumMember
growler
Trust:

Custom Content options

Hi,
I am having trouble getting google analytics, and an aweber opt in to work on my wordpress blog. I have both working on an older blog so assume I am doing something wrong on this one.

Thanks
Steve
faradina
Trust:
Hi Steve,

What kind of trouble are you experiencing with your google analytics and aweber opt in box?
PremiumMember
growler
Trust:
Hi Faradina,
Thank you for your response. I downloaded the latest version of the affilorama wordpress theme and that instantly solved the problem I was having with Aweber.
I was still having difficulty with the google analytics. When I put the code into the theme options my analytics account would acknowledge that the code was there however it never moved from we are accessing information to we are receiving information.

I have since installed the google analytics plugin which seems to have solved the problem, although it is a brand new blog so there is no traffic to show.

So hopefully the problem has been solved, I will reply again if the problem continues.

I will also be setting up another new blog soon and will try again to install analytics via the theme options.

Not sure if this is the right thing to do but could you take a look at this thread about putting pages like terms and conditions etc in the footer; website-building/word-press-footer-how-do-i-link-my-pages-to-it-t6927.html

Cheers and thanks again,
Steve Roberts

This topic was started on Feb 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.