Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Charles Heflins SEO "master plan" - Anyone tried it?

matthewjahn
Trust:

Charles Heflins SEO "master plan" - Anyone tried it?

Has anybody used this resource? Seems like a pretty straight dude in the interview. I'm brand new to all of this and it seems like a good idea to learn some serious seo stuff and try to get your page up there naturally from the get go. Is this product worth the 100 bucks?

Matt
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Matt,

It is an excellent resource BUT only any use if you are going to apply it.

There are many ways to make money with the internet, you have to decide which one suits you and you want to put your time and trouble too ..

You need to Make a Plan and WOrk the Plan ... if SEO gets you wet and that's what the way you want go ... TMP is an excellant way to start ...

The vast majority of fledging IMers get distracted chasing the next great thing ... make sure that doesn't happen to you ...

Start, don't stop and you'll make ...

To climb Everest. first you have to reach Base Camp ...

HTH

Terry :)
matthewjahn
Trust:
Thanks for the info Terry. Yeah I'd like to get a page running well naturally. I've thought about having a go at adwords, but have to start somewhere. Wouldn't it be a good strategy go for seo and use adwords, or should you stick to one strategy? I hear adwords can get expensive, especially if you don't know what your doing.

Matt
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Personally, I think if you don't have a few grand to play with, then SEO is the way to go, if only for the beginning.

Once you have a decent cash flow, you can start to play with other methods, because losing a couple of dollars isn't as big a problem.

Eventually, I think you should be getting traffic from all over the place, even if this means having your own employees to handle certain aspects.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

matthewjahn
Trust:
I'm sure I could think of a lot of things to "play" with for a few grand :) But good advice, thanks again

Matt