Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Can't change Blogger comments to "do follow"

stevex
Trust:

Can't change Blogger comments to "do follow"

I have read many blogs about how to make blogger comments dofollow but I found nothing good. Each blog has the information about edit template and let me clear one thing here there is no icon of expand widget in template editor but I could remove the nofollow tag from comment script as told in various posts. But what I got is nothing surprising to me because I know there is no method available for making comments dofollow until you own your own domain name for your blog. So be careful from these scam posts.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Steve,

You're right. Unless you own the actual site, there is no way for you to make your blog comment do follow. Even if you place the HMTL code on your comment and make the link you're placing on it do follow, there is still no guarantee that it'll actually be that. Or that your comment will even be published.

So what to do?

Leave a good comment, something that helps your fellow readers and contributes to the conversation. If you have the option to place a link on your signature, or you're asked to put in the URL for your site, go ahead do so.

Your link will not be "do follow", but blog commenting isn't all about the link juice. If you aim to build a connection with the site instead of a backlink, you will find users following you back on your site.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.