Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Can I use spun articles when doing the Mr K strategy?

stiliryze
Trust:

Can I use spun articles when doing the Mr K strategy?

I just got done reading the pdf and listening to Mark's call will Mr.K and he said that I should have 3x300 word articles on one keyword to submit to different web 2.0 sites.I just wanted to know if could just spin one article into 3 diff versions to use for these sites or should I use completely different articles?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Spinning (if done thoroughly enough using the 3x3 rule - changing at least 3 words in each sentence and changing each sentence 3 times) will give you a sufficiently unique article that you can use in each social media site you submit your article to. Obviously the more unique your articles the more love they get from the search engines, and improving the backlink benefit.

Just remember to include those backlinks to your site!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

stiliryze
Trust:
okay thank!

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.