Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Buy a Submit Edge package

lcortezbarcelo
Trust:

Buy a Submit Edge package

Hi. I´m thinking of buying a submit edge package so my page can get more traffic. The think is that i am thinking to change my keywords and add more articles also. In my website i have 9 articles so i would add another one so it can be 10 because the minimun for the package are 10 articles. But i have my doubts. If i buy a package and then i change everything would that affect my website later?

I would like to buy it now because so i can let my page age but what would you recommend me?
Buy it now or wait until i change my website?
Also which package do you recommend me the most?. The $15 or the $25?

Kind regards!!!

www.bestprogramsbetterlifestyle.com
PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
Hi there,

Depends when you are going to change your site. In the next couple of weeks, or 6 months? I don't think it's going to have that much effect but it depends how much you changing the site, if you change the urls then it wont help.

I would add your site to Google Webmaster Tools, add Google Analytics and submit a sitemap of the current pages, this way Google is going to crawl your site and will set the base for the age (if they haven't crawled already - Matt Cutts said they base it off when they first crawled).

Once done, make the website changes and then buy a package, by then you might of saved another $10 so you can purchase the $25 :)

Make sure to submit another sitemap once you've done with your site change.

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.