Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Blog/Forum comments are not published - Why?

mrehan
Trust:

Blog/Forum comments are not published - Why?

I have been posting comments on forums and blogs but the comments don't get published.
There is no msg that the comments are being moderated or if some error.
After clicking the submit button for the comments, the page refreshes and loads without my comments.
Can anybody tell me why this is happening?
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
yeah its quite common when you comment that you are redicted to blank page. Wait a few days and come back to check a few of those site if your comments have been approved, Its Normal behavior...
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
SirMatts is correct - most blogs manually moderate their comments due to the huge spam problem. It can take a while for your comments to be approved, depending on how regularly they check.
mrehan
Trust:
Thanks guys.

Will keep a track of those pages.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
some blogs also don't approve comments at all. check to make sure that there are comments already approved. if there are no comments at all on the site,ust move on and find another site to try on.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

robinjackman
Trust:
sometimes blog comments not published because blog owner not like your blog comment.
faradina
Trust:
robinjackman wrote:sometimes blog comments not published because blog owner not like your blog comment.

This is specially true if the blog owners perceive your comments as spam. So you should see to it that your comments add some kind of value to the blog post. Putting in comments like "nice post" or similar without any other idea thrown in can mean disapproval. The quality content rule applies even to comments on blogs, as well as forums.

This topic was started on Sep 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.