Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Backlinks are not showing up in Traffic Travis

easyrider
Trust:

Backlinks are not showing up in Traffic Travis

I have had quite a few articles published on article directories such as Ezine Articles in the last few days. However, the backlinks are not showing up in Traffic Travis. How long do these links take to register in the system?
Greg

bluezen1014_612
Trust:
I wouldn't worry to much about how many backlinks are showing up in some arbitrary backlink counter. As long as you are getting the backlinks can moving up in the SERP's, who cares how many backlinks Traffic Travis "says" you have?
easyrider
Trust:
I read something online by an seo guy about pinging backlinks so that search engine spiders can find them. Could someone please explain how I would do so.
Greg

newstart
Trust:
AffiloRama has a Ping tool that can be found in "Premium Tools".

It is helpful as it causes the articles in your blog to be recognized at a quicker pace. Most of my sites are being crawled on a weekly basis without pinging as we try to consistently make weekly additions to the site. By pinging the site after changes have been made you normally have the site crawled within an hour or two.

Don't worry about when the back links will show up just trust they will. Things take time.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Also, keep in mind that the # of links the search engines report (which is where tools like TT get their data) are only a portion of the links they are giving you credit for. The most accurate number you will get is by signing up for Google WEbmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster tools. They will give you a more accurate count of the links they have found for your site, although even those don't necessarily show all of them.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

bhatnagar.ashish001
Trust:
May be there is some problem in software So I suggest you to use any other tool for checking the backlinks like backlinkwatch.com, ahrefs, iwebtool
easyrider
Trust:
I have just signed up to Google Webmaster Tool and have been shocked to discover that a number of my links haven't shown up in Google (some were identified by Yahoo though). Can someone please tell me about some good pinging tools - preferably free ones! Also, should you ping all your links, or just your most important ones? And would it hurt you to ping a large number of links at once?
Greg

johnsonmick76
Trust:
I also wouldn't get worried on that. Make sure you backlinks are indexed and check if there has been any recent change in SERP. As long as you see movements in Google, then it doesn't matter whether our backlinks shows there or not.
yoginisharma77
Trust:
Like in previous thread I was discussing about how my backlinks don't show up in Google but m still happy as long as these websites which contain my links are indexed.
mooresanyo
Trust:
easyrider wrote:I have just signed up to Google Webmaster Tool and have been shocked to discover that a number of my links haven't shown up in Google (some were identified by Yahoo though). Can someone please tell me about some good pinging tools - preferably free ones! Also, should you ping all your links, or just your most important ones? And would it hurt you to ping a large number of links at once?

Same thing I would like to know. But I know that Google doesn't show each and every backlinks. What I would like to know is if we do mass pinging, would it do harm?
babycatering
Trust:
Well don't worry brother soon they will be shown if you are getting good backlinks don't worry you will be soon get good position in search engine result so stay working on backlinks don't worry when they will show in Travis
Try it out Free Technology http://www.everfreetech.com/

wang_leslie
Trust:
Yeah I had same problem with Traffic Travis. Then I was told that it doesn't show all backlinks, neither does show by Google.
monikabedi61
Trust:
I was never worried when Google didn't show backlinks. As long as I move up towards first page, I am happy. But I sure would like to know which links caused the move.

This topic was started on Jul 15, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.