Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

AMA - not very impressive results

biznocap
Trust:

AMA - not very impressive results

Dear Mark

As instructed on your video ( in a newsletter from last week), I've subscribed to SEO quake.
Ok. Now I can see the number of external links to the various pages is pretty darn awful.
After 2 weeks with AMA and the articles have been rewritten 150%, there are....2, yes 2, external links!
Is this normal Mark?
I had the impression from your video instructions that this'd be easily in the tens if not hundreds in a very short time.
I could've done 2 external links manually in 1/2 hour.

What else shoudl I be doing Mark?

Gen
needcash4u
Trust:
I maybe misunderstanding your issue, but if you go to

http://www.webmasterlogs.com/link-analy ... links.html

you can see the back links to your website. Some will probably be from AMA (indirectly).
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
IT takes time for those links to get indexed. Be patient. AMA does work. and very well. but it can take up to 2 months for all the links to be found and indexed. it also will take about 2-3 months for an article to be fully distributed. I joined 6 months ago and they are still finding new links. I haven't posted any new articles for one site in over 3 months yet they dont have all the links indexed yet.. be patient it is a long term process but highly effective one. one thing that will help is if you are using WP, when you get a pingback, go to that site and bookmark and twitter your article posted there.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Nov 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.