Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Am I doing AMAutomation wrong?

PremiumMember
smreeves
Trust:

Am I doing AMAutomation wrong?

Hey guys,

I spent three and half hours re-writing my first article for AMAutomation... Just one article. My second article took a little less time since I was in the flow of things but it still clocked in at two hours and forty five minutes.

My question is... Is it really necessary to rewrite every sentence and add alternative words? Also does AMAutomation have a service where you can hire someone to do this for you? It's taking an awful long time.

Thanks,
Steve
tnm1234567
Trust:
Hi Steve,

According to Mark in Affiloblueprint, you should ensure that your article is at LEAST 50% rewritten. Its a lot of work i know but it works like crazy. i'm ranking for some very competitive keywords and my site is only 16 days old. crazy! it just shot up overnight! it takes me forever to rewrite a plr. its hard work. i feel your pain. but in answer to your question, you are doing it right. i dont think amautomation has a service that will spin for you.

i have never tried and know nothing of this company but this site http://www.humanspinner.com/ seems to provide what you want which is spin outsourcing. if you check them out and would you please let me know what you think of them.

thanks so much!
Thank you in advance for your wise advice.

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
smreeves
Trust:
Thanks for the reply,

I started working on am articles in chunks. So today I might re-write all of the sentences in an article and then re-write the individual words the next day. It's not so much of a brain drain that way.

I was just worried that I was spending all that time rewriting my articles and it wouldn't work. Thanks for letting me know that it does.

I will check out that site and let you know how it goes if I decide to give it a try.

Thanks again,
Steve

This topic was started on May 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.