Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

AM Automation Closed? Now What?

kiethendavis
Trust:

AM Automation Closed? Now What?

I went to AM automation and noticed that they are closed. The have a place for you to enter your email address and it says that you will receive a link to a video that gives more info about the subject.

I entered my email address but I noticed that it went to my spam folder and it was a mail delivery error message. Very weird! It seems as if their autoresponder is malfunctioning or something.

Can anyone give me more information or a link to the video they are talking about?

Thanks,

Kieth
esteban.holder
Trust:
I noticed the same thing. I wonder what happened to this site.

kiethendavis wrote:I went to AM automation and noticed that they are closed. The have a place for you to enter your email address and it says that you will receive a link to a video that gives more info about the subject.

I entered my email address but I noticed that it went to my spam folder and it was a mail delivery error message. Very weird! It seems as if their autoresponder is malfunctioning or something.

Can anyone give me more information or a link to the video they are talking about?

Thanks,

Kieth
anil
Trust:
esteban.holder wrote:I noticed the same thing. I wonder what happened to this site.

Hammer to the head, from Google.

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.