Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

All in one SEO and Traffic Travis page analysis

redlotus
Trust:

All in one SEO and Traffic Travis page analysis

Hi,
I followed along with the blog bootcamp closely (or so I thought). I set up the first post on my blog, filled out the info in the SEO plug in. Traffic Travis gives the page analysis a B score due to the phrase not being in the "meta tag keywords and description". What did I miss? I thought the All in One SEO took care of that. Is there somewhere else on WP I should be filling out meta tags? The WP resource site pointed how to get in in HTML code. Yikes...that's out of my comfort zone.
Would appreciate any feedback. Would you need the specific URL to comment? Thanks.
mtindell2
Trust:
You have to post the title, description and keywords into all in one seo. It is down at the bottom of the page.
redlotus
Trust:
I actually did all that before I ran the analysis on Traffic Travis. I made the WordPress template on Artisteer. I made it pretty "stripped down" to look more like a website than a blog. Does anyone know if maybe there was a way I messed my making the template that would lead to the SEO errors?

This topic was started on Dec 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.