Affilorama Birthday
Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Need help with PPC Campaign to improve CTR and LP

amandakmck
Trust:

Need help with PPC Campaign to improve CTR and LP

Hi There

I have been running a PPC campaign and would really appreciate some advice on the following:

1) The CTR from the Google ad to the Landing Page (LP) is low at 0.63%, how can this be improved?

2) The LP is not converting into many calls. The LP is "http://bookkeepingservicespenrith.com.au/bookkeeping-services/" Any suggestions on ways to improve the LP?

3) The LP is part of the navigation on the website. If I were to split test an alternative LP (which is have yet to do), where would I place this? What is the best way to undertake split testing without impacting SEO?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards Amanda.
Last edited by sydney on 01 Jun 10 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

mattscott
Trust:
Hi Amanda,

Are your services targeting the UK?

With regards to PPC are you:

Split testing your ads? Always split test and try to get a higher ctr than your original
Putting the kw in your ads?
Are you ads speaking to the searcher?
Are your ads addressing some pain people are experiencing?
Are you capitalizing the first letter of each word?
Have your keyword in your display url? E.g Keyword.BookKeepingServicesPenrith.com.au

You have 3 lines to play around with - A, B C
A - Get ATTENTION with a headline
B - 2nd line BENEFIT to them not a feature of your service
C - Call to actiom - what do you want them to do

Hope this helps

Matt
amandakmck
Trust:
Hi Matt

Thank you for your suggestions. I am targeting Australia not the UK. Why do you ask?

Kind regards Amanda.

This topic was started on Oct 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.