Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Mark Ana Flycatcher Page

davidakc
Trust:

Mark Ana Flycatcher Page

Hi,

This is my first time posting for questions related to PPC adwords. I'm in the forex niche. A very expensive niche and I'm running keywords very related to the founder of a theory. (wise to post the keyword?) Ok here is the deal I post an ad with google adwords with an average CPC of only 50cts.

The Flycatcher Page - http://goo.gl/RXT67

So far I had received 31 clicks and only 1conversion. My landing page is nothing more then a flycatcher asking people to fill up a question box + name and email. Here is the question.

1. Should i let the ad run for another 1 week before creating another landing page?
2. Should I flip between 2 landing page with one only ask for question without asking people to fill in name + email?
3. Should I flip between 3 landing page with first page asking only question then redirect them to another page to fill in the name + email with the reason that I'll send the ebook complied free to them from the question they ask me?
4. Should I offer an ebook at the landing page then mention that I'll send the ebook once I compiled the question they ask??

Regards
David
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

1 out of 31 is good conversion so far. I would focus on that page. Really study the intent of the user that clicks on your ad and optimize the page perfectly to match up. Run split tests, keep the page you have now, make a copy of it and make JUST 1 change to it. Then see what performs better. If the new page performs better, then it becomes the control, and you test another change.

The more steps that you add into the process, the lower your conversion rates will be as people will drop off rather than fill out page after page of stuff.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Aug 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.