Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Instructions On Adwords For Affiliate Marketing

george8
Trust:

Instructions On Adwords For Affiliate Marketing

Hi all,

I am looking for information on how to best leverage Google Adwords to promote affiliate marketing offers. I know we cannot promote directly the links for Google Adwords but there are people who use PPC very effectively but there is not much info on this in the Affiloblueprint product.

Is there more on the premium monthly membership?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi George,

There is a PPC magazine and a PPC Classroom Live Presentation in the Premium members area. These will give you a good working knowledge of PPC, but the PPC lessons in Affiloblueprint 3.0 are more current.

If you have Premium membership, then you can click on Products > My Products at the top of the page and then click on Premium membership on the page that comes up.

If you don't have Premium membership, you can subscribe by logging in to your Affilorama account then clicking on this link.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.