08 Dec 10 10:56 am
How to improve the average position in Google adwords PPC?
In my previous company i started doing PPC but not in detail, I only did keyword research,ads setup and making payment. Rest was managed by my boss but when i left that company around 6 month ago now here i have been asked to do it on fully basis. I am doing good but i have few question which want to clear that will help me increasing my PPC managment.
I asked so many people but they don't have time to teach me then i have decided to educate myself online.
My first question is:-
How can i increase the quality scores of keywords.?
I have read so many place that to increase the Position i will have to increase the Quality scores. i found the following answer also:-
1. Remove the keywords or replace it with a more specific one.
2. Use multi words, specific keywors to replace singular or general keywords.
3. Use a combination of keywords matching options
4. Try using our keywords tools to refine your keywords
5. Make sure your text ads closely matches the keywords you are bidding.
Now my question is:-
1. I can remove the keywords and replace it with a more specific one but if the client is saying to keep the specific keywords then what we do in that case.
2. I am OK with 2 and 3 point
4. Tell me in detail step by step to use keywords tools
Please help me out. today i found that in keywords it was written that "Rarely shown because of low quality scores" Please help me out.Link removed by moderator