Affilorama Birthday
Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How to check the current Bid on a particular keywords?

markandeysingh
Trust:

How to check the current Bid on a particular keywords?

Hello All,

I am learning PPC from the last two month now i can say to anyone that yes i know Google Adwords PPC but i am facing problem or you can say i am bit confuse regarding some things.

I use Google keyword suggestion tools to check the current bid on a particular keywords and check using column AVG CPC. Am i doing the right thing or not.

One thing more what is the difference between Estimated Avg. CPC and Estimated Daily Cost?
Is there any other way or tool that can i use.

Link removed by moderator
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The estimated average CPC is the average amount you'll pay for each click while the estimated cost per day is the amount you may spend per day for this keyword.

Another useful tool would be Google's Keyword Analysis field. It will show you how to improve the quality score and lower your cost-per-click (CPC).
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.