Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How can I set the "line character limit" on emails?

gabby6480
Trust:

How can I set the "line character limit" on emails?

Does anyone know how to set the character limit per line when you send out emails?

I’ve been trying to do this with Microsoft Word using ‘word wrap’, margins and indents but it only does ‘soft returns’. (So when I copy and paste the text onto notepad, it just comes up in one long line).

Is there a way of automating "hard returns" for say, once it reaches 70 characters or thereabouts per line?
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I use a notepad when I'm writing my articles that I will post online (because word processors tend to change things to weird characters), and I just return when I get to 60 characters. As for a way to "automate" this... I'm not sure.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

robinjackman
Trust:
i heard this thing first about line character limit so really thankful to u.

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.