Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google Traffic Estimator giving insufficient data

johnrambo
Trust:

Google Traffic Estimator giving insufficient data

hey all, couldnt think of a decent title without putting in a story so hopefully the mods may change it to a more apt one.

basically my problem is i seen a vid which showed how to use google traffic estimator to see how certain keywords would perform ie daily budget, cpc, cpm, ctr etc.

now when i opened an adwords account and tried to do the same all i got was a summary and no keyword breakdown etc

obviously i know these are estimates and not to be too much relied upon but just wondering why on the vid the dude has detail to the hill whereas i have basically nothing.

the notes mention something about performance history. what is this and could this be the reason? is it because i have just opened an account?
Last edited by michellerana on 03 Mar 10 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

ace316
Trust:
Hello!

I am having the exact same problem. If anyone has information on this, I'd be very grateful. I am only just learning the ropes, and can not start without being able to use the traffic estimator.

Have you maybe solved this yourself, JohnRambo?

Thanks in advance!

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.