Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google PPC Campaign Strategies?

luvmusic33
Trust:

Google PPC Campaign Strategies?

Hello Everybody,

I'm getting ready to launch a Google PPC campaign and need a little advice. I've watched the videos and surfed the forums but wanted to make sure I haven't missed any 'secrets' or 'updates' to Google philosphy.

To be $afe, should I use phrase matching exclusively or a combination of phrase and exact? I don't think broad matching would let me sleep at night.

Also, can you recommend a daily budget for a beginner? The product I'm promoting will net me about $70/sale. I'm thinking between $5-$10. Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the Best,
John
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I use all 3 types of matching, just to see what sort of keywords users are using to get to my site. If they don't convert, I just cut them.

As for a budget, how much would you spend if you got back $2 for every $1 spent? I'd be spending more than $5 a day...

How quickly you want to go through your testing money depends on how much you have. If you want me to give you a hand via PM, let me know.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world