Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google Approved Landing Page

nates450r
Trust:

Google Approved Landing Page

hay guys,

I have not done ppc since about 2008
before then i was doing ppc and always had great ads, kw and QS.

I have played around with ppc a few times post 2008 and my ads are now low quality,KW suck Site suspended and yadda yadda yadda Google is like a boss you want to punch in the face somtimes i cant even get my ads showing now.

Of cource google gives you a reason why your ads aren't showing so i worked on an adgroup and now the ads are ok but the site is suspended (landing page problem i guess)

its frustrating because i used to excel at ppc but its gone so far down hill i just stopped trying.
i have read and read and read the landing page guidelines and have made changes but nothing is working.

im a visual learner i guess i need to see a approved landing page. my site is a review site.

are there or does anyone have an example of an approved landing page? post all the Google BS???
Last edited by cecille.l on 23 Mar 12 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected spelling

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nates450r,

What was the reason Google gave you for disapproving your landing page? Most of the time they do let you know what's wrong and gives you a chance to change it. This page on landing page examples contains some examples of good landing pages as well as a couple of videos that gives tips on how to create quality landing pages.

It might also help to go over this Google Adwords Help page:
Understanding Landing Page Quality

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Mar 22, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.