Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Do PPC Landing Pages example in training video still work?

george8
Trust:

Do PPC Landing Pages example in training video still work?

Hi all,

I am interested in promoting several product review pages on PPC on Google Adwords and Bing, do the PPC Landing Page examples shown in the Affilorama training videos still work? The site where these reviews will be hosted was developed on Affilotheme, and I would want to know best practices when it comes to PPC landing pages where to send the CPC traffic.

I had one of my sites banned in the past by Google and my account suspended, I'm a little gun shy of going in with other affiliate marketing offers to promote via Google.

Basically, I would like to see some real examples of pages that are being used in CPC as of December 2013 so I can model after them. Does the EnlightenmentGateway.com example site do CPC and if so, what would a page from that site look like?

Thanks!!!
rwsault
Trust:
Good Question I want to know this as well because it would be a big help with my PPC campaigns.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi George,

Are you referring to this video: PPC Landing Pages? If so, yes, they still work. However, you need to be careful with the opt-in forms as well as the affiliate links. Google is strict with links that refer users to other pages, as well as being "forced" to enter their email address. I suggest you check out Google's new rules on landing pages:
Understanding landing page experience

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Dec 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.