Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Can I open google adwords account for another country?

immortal_and_deadly_girl
Trust:

Can I open google adwords account for another country?

I don t know how I will start to say my problem .For example I will open from australian google adwords .Especially for ip adress and mac adress,cookies,pc name.These are very important things for new account.I want to show to google adwords like from another country .Is it possible ?And which countries apply to activate with just coupon? Please help me your comments are very important for me.

Thanks in advance :)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Google allows only one adwords account so what I suggest is for you to open a second campaign and set the location targeting and the language targeting on the campaign settings page. A similar question has been asked in the Google Adwords forums that you can refer to.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Nov 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.