Affilorama Birthday
Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

auto pilot software

mark schaaf
Trust:

auto pilot software

I got an e-mail yesterday about auto traffic monopoly and of course a nice long video saying how great it is and that it was just launched yesterday but went into clickbank and it has been out for a while, it seems interesting but i can't find out anything about it, it is only a one time price of 37 dollars. I have spent that much on ppc in one day and got nothing from it when i was still doing ppc so i was thinking about trying it, anyone heard of this and if it is any good, sometimes the product doesn't work but the information you get from what is inside is very useful. thanks Mark
Mark

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
There's a lot of negative feedback on the product but I didn't find a review from someone who have actually bought the software: Auto Traffic Monopoly by Andrew Wallace
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

vqaa
Trust:
Its rubbish, full of upsells
tell you nothing for the first $37 then ask for more, any one who promotes this IM garbage is just sucking the life out of their list

This topic was started on Nov 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.