Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Ways to improve monetization on my site

tsbhachu
Trust:

Ways to improve monetization on my site

Hi All,
I've been working on a few affiliate sites myself and I was wondering if you a could assist me something....
I have a site which ranks pretty well for the terms "gain muscle fast" - it's number 2 in the SERPs when searching from the UK.

http://gainmusclefast.net

However I'm making very little money with the site which gets approx. 25 visitors a day from SEs alone. I was wondering if you could help me out here...

How would you improve the monetization on this site and improve it's profitibility?

Thanks,
Tony
craigmattice
Trust:
Hi Tony,

On my page analysis you scored a B+ using your domain name as an SEO Phrase. However, you have a Google PR of 0, and only 2 external links. There in is your possible weakness for traffic generation.

Develop some external links through article writing using keywords and your domain in the resource box of the author. Create and post to a blog attached to your primary as in index.html/blog. Use WP if at all possible. I don't know who you are using for hosting but if they have a cPanel utilize the SEO optimization tools they have available. You may wish to also post some reviews of the products with reviews of competitive products to demonstrate how yours stack up. Create supporting authoritative links with Squidoo, Hubpages, Weeble, and blogger. All easy to set up but use quality content.

The key is to provide reliable quality content and value to your niche market.

I hope this helps.
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

tsbhachu
Trust:
Hi Craig,
Thanks for your feedback - I was hoping that the seo was pretty good considering the site's SERPs.
I'll look into your suggestions to drive more traffic to the site using articles and hub sites. Also, I like your idea of product reviews as that is something which is clearly missing.
Thanks for your help,
Tony

This topic was started on Apr 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.