Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

UK Internet Marketing Seminar 28-30 Sept (London) its free

chiurunge
Trust:

UK Internet Marketing Seminar 28-30 Sept (London) its free

Well for those guys who are in the UK there is an Internet Marketing Seminar being held in London on the 28-30 september 2007 at the Novotel Hotel, Hammersmith. It's being organised by Jason Cohen, John Thornley and Frank Garon ofretire-thisyear.com. There will be Internet Marketers such as Mike Filsaime,
Armand Morin, Marlon Sander, Kirt Christensen, Greg Cesar, Anik Singal and so on. Don't know if any of these names ring a bell to you.
Go to (broken link removed) to register. It's free and who knows you might learn a thing or two.
See you there.
For those guys in the forum who cannot make it i will provide an update and honest review of the seminar, and anything else that goes on, I have never attended one of these before.
So will keep you posted.
Last edited by ampie g on 03 Feb 10 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2uw9mv][b:32jcctau][color=red:32jcctau] Maximize your marketing ROI with Yahoo! Sponsored Search. Sign up and get a $25 credit.[/url][/b:32jcctau][/color:32jcctau]

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like a good opportunity to network with fellow IMers there.

Have fun :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world