Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

re. affiliate links in a landing page

chants
Trust:

re. affiliate links in a landing page

Hi

I seem to finally have and some kind of breakthrough after a lot of disappointment as a newbie. A company is allowing me to link to their product without initially having a website. Since I can't do this via an article ( ezine articles won't let me use an affiliate link in the url). My idea is to have their code within the landing page as a subdirectory to the main domain on which the landing page is found. Is this permissible. I know Google doesn't favour adverts which don't link to your own site.. but this would not be for google ads purposes, but just to have a url live online to link to in instagram. Is this ok ? Also, what are the particular rules regarding landing pages ito privacy policy, disclaimer etc?

Thanks a lot

Chantelle
ppcmanager36
Trust:
Very interesting questions. Never thought about that. I hope to here from somebody the answers too.

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.