Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

new marketing idea

nates450r
Trust:

new marketing idea

hi everyone i wanted to run an idea that i had by you all, maybe its a good one or maybe not
i will use dog training as a example

lets say that you visit,work or have a family member that owns a pet store
and you have a dog training website (not just a squuze page) but a lot of good quality content
would it profitable to make some business cards with your website and info
on it and had them out?

example--someone buys a new puppy and your site has (how to train your dog) articles
it makes sense to me that the person would take a look at your site if you handed them a business card

what do you all think
Thanks,
Nathan
dlmartin
Trust:
Any cross-marketing you can do (offline to online) will work - especially if it's a relevant domain name (e.g. - www.UltimateDogTraining.com) as the prominant item on your card.

It also ads credence to your site as people realize there's a real person behind that electronic page.
dlmartin
Trust:
Sorry about the link - it's not my site, not an affiliate site, etc. Just a name I thought up as an example.
nates450r
Trust:
thanks for the reply
carolet
Trust:
My Sister has a "traditional" business and has just set up a website, and it works both ways, because I have been able to help her with building a strategy to get visitors to her site. So I think everything goes hand in hand. It's also given me an idea for a future niche to pursue, which I hope will also help their business at the same time.
There but for Me go I.

This topic was started on Apr 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.