Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

iSnare vs ArticleMarketer

PremiumMember
alex
Trust:

iSnare vs ArticleMarketer

Okay, I hate to be doing this but I'm gonna ask about iSnare vs ArticleMarketer. I just can't help it :)

I used to use articlemarketer and was very pleased with the results. That was about a year ago. Lately I've been using iSnare but I'm not getting as many backlinks as I used to get with articlemarketer. Maybe 10 times less.

Now, the rational choice would be to switch back to articlemarketer but:

1) ArticleMarketer did stop working for a while (so I've heard) and I'm not sure if they're back online for good this time.

2) For some reason, most people, including high-level Internet Marketers seem to prefer iSnare.

So, I was just wondering if anyone has used articlemarketer recently and what they thought of it.

Also, has anyone noticed a sharp decrease in the backlinks they get per article submission? I was thinking that the difference in the amount of backlinks I get may not be about the two article services but about changes in SE algorithms (more a Then vs Now thing).

Thanks in advance,

Alex
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hmmm wish I could help some but personally I have used both and found them to be somewhat the same. I haven't used AM in a while so I don't know what they are like now. I use Isnare here and there and get a few random backlinks for each article I do. I did read something about Google not counting or giving these backlinks as much weight in the future, but I don't think that time has come yet.
cdidcott
Trust:
Article Marketer went off line for up grades about 2 months ago.

It gave me some issues at the time but it's been back for a while now and it's as good as ever.

I find it has excellent service, support and results.

Never used iSnare.

Colin