Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

I want information, guide and magazine from Affilorama

maafgoost
Trust:

I want information, guide and magazine from Affilorama

Dear sir/Madam,
Please I want information and guid to how I can use my affiliate with you?
However I want guid and Magizane (Printed Magazine),weekly or monthly -about your site-send to my adrress bellow:
Marwan Fadhel
AL-Herwi street AL-thabwaa zone
Taiz Rep.of Yemen
P.O.box 55741

I want more information about click bank?And the relative between the affilorama and associate web site,and the site sell.com?

Please I want to now how I can began my work with you?Please send information and guid?

Looking forward answer from you.
Kind Regard,
Marwan Fadhel
Last edited by faradina on 08 Mar 10 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

Marwan fadhel
Taiz Rep.of Yemen
P.O.box 55741
Mobile:00967-777350130

faradina
Trust:
Hi Marwan,

I'm sorry, we do not print or send out magazines to physical addresses. All information about Affilorama can be accessed through this website.
If you want to know more about affiliate marketing you can go through the lessons on http://www.affilorama.com/lessons
If you want to become an Affilorama affiliate, sign up at http://www.affilorama.com/affiliates
Hope that helps.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
MAAFGOOST wrote:I want more information about click bank?

You'll find great information about Clickbank on this lesson:
How To Find Affiliate Programs
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.