Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to start cpa marketing with twitter?

rhoda1990
Trust:

How to start cpa marketing with twitter?

Hello, I wond out that I could earn money with twitter with cpa marketing but I don't know where to start. Do i need another website? I don't have alot of followers on twitter. And I will need a new account because the one I have is for my blog www.hollywoodtopnews.com . And do not have alot of facebook fans either. I'd really like someone opinion who's experienced in this field.

thanks!
jay3
Trust:
rhoda1990 wrote:Hello, I wond out that I could earn money with twitter with cpa marketing but I don't know where to start. Do i need another website? I don't have alot of followers on twitter. And I will need a new account because the one I have is for my blog http://www.hollywoodtopnews.com . And do not have alot of facebook fans either. I'd really like someone opinion who's experienced in this field.

thanks!

Hey Rhoda,

Can't vouch for twitter traffic but have you tried video marketing for your blog?

That's what i would do i.e. have a video that is optimised for the keywords you want to rank for and redirect that traffic to your blog posts.

Video is a good way to also track the geo location of where most your traffic will be viewing your videos (show video statistics next to the number of views), which you can use to match an offer to.

Example:
If you see a lot of your traffic are from the UK, then you'd look for CPA offers in the UK etc.

However, to play it safe i'd go with a CPA offer that pays per lead on international traffic and that "talks to the visitor".

For example for your post on Tom's divorce on your blog, you could go to offervault.com where you can find the highest paying advertisers.

Do a search for "celebs" and "celebrity gossip", join the network paying the most per lead and slap on an ad rotator at the bottom of your post that your video points to.

easy peasy lemon squeezy ;-)

Cheers,
Jay
Another Awe$ome Online Community And I've Managed To Get You In For $7 - http://www.btf2012.com/they-laughed-until.php

esolutions
Trust:
It would be much easier to manage if you stick with one Twitter account, although if it's too specific, then it will be hard to use for things outside of that market.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

iandille101
Trust:
More and more accountants prefer to make use of online social networks for business networking. Of all these networks, Twitter definitlely is a great choice in getting your brand to the international market. CPAs nowadays use Twitter to connect with the other CPAs across the globe.

This topic was started on Jul 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.