Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to promote language affiliate product

freelearnkorean
Trust:

How to promote language affiliate product

Hello,
Newbie to everything affiliate and online marketing.
I was lucky to be referred to affilorama from the Rocket language affiliate program I signed up for.

I started the language site about a month ago and am seeing a slow move up of the keywords on google.
however, my idea of selling a language affiliate product seems to be different to the affiliate marketing philosophy.
I started adding content as the origin of the language, how the language's alphabet structure was created etc so that those seeking to learn the language get a new perspective on the language they want to learn.
I also originally planned to add an indepth review of different language products as well as free resources but this seems to go against the affiliate marketing structure?

The site hasn't been up long enough to have statistics but I am getting some organic traffic
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hello and Welcome to Affilorama! :)

You will find plenty of lessons here on afiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, and the like. We also have this members' forum where Affilorama members can share their thoughts, give tips and ask questions on anything to do with learning online. You'll find that there are plenty of ways to promote an affiliate product.

You seem to have chosen a unique way of promoting your website. Lessons on driving traffic to your website will help you get more visitors to your website.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 09, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.