Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to Increase Genuine Facebook Like?

carolinemurphy
Trust:

How to Increase Genuine Facebook Like?

Hello Folks,

I want to know Genuine technique to increase my Facebook page Like. Please share your experiences.
maimoonatariq30
Trust:
These are the basic tips for you to get likes on your Facebook page

- update your page regularly
- post interesting status wall
- invite more friends to like your page
- promote your page to other social networking sites
- advertise it to google adwords or Social ad (with pay)
- buy Facebook likes from freelancers on webs like SEOclerks
marketforum123
Trust:
You can also use different social media tools such as Hootsuite which is a tool for a variety of social media accounts that ensures posts are regular which will build credibility for your page. There is a business in Markham called 360 business local that is very good with SEO and social media information this is my best recommendation.
carolinemurphy
Trust:
Thanks for your valuable advise. I have also run facebook ads but I have mostly got fake likes.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Automated software may be a good source for Facebook likes, but the likes fail to be genuine sometimes. On the contrary powerful content writing can help a lot when it comes to increasing your genuine Facebook likes.
thietkelogo
Trust:
I think if run ads rose like it is just like a virtual, we should be subject to the potential customers, content is king I think you should invest in content facebook to get the best performance
techtrysolutions
Trust:
Here are few suggestions;

Invite Friends
    Import Email Contacts
    Add a Facebook Like Box / Page Plugin on your website
    Add Pop Up or Scroll Box
    Encourage Social Sharing
    Post popular articles on Your Facebook Page
    Do Online Cross-Promotion
    Use Offline Promotion
    Ask Questions
    Embed Facebook Posts

This topic was started on Sep 21, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.