Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

hiding "via software xyz" on Twitter when posting RSS Feeds

PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:

hiding "via software xyz" on Twitter when posting RSS Feeds

Hello I've been messing around with yahoo pipes and wanting to feed twitter with some rss stuff.

So far so good, but most services I have seen at least Socialoomph last time i checked will always show "Via Socialoomph"
when you schedule posts with their service. Is there any service that actually posts rss feeds to twitter but does hide "Via" API?

Maybe a technical question but someone might know this? :)
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You might find one on the applications listed on this page: 7 Ways To Schedule Future Tweets In Twitter
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on May 29, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.