Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Google Wave

PremiumMember
pjjimbo
Trust:

Google Wave

This looks exciting, has anyone seen the videos or have any ideas about the marketing potential of google wave?
It might be the start of web 3.0.....?
Do My Jobs - New Zealand's micro jobs portal - make money doing jobs or outsource your own tasks!

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Looks interesting I think Google is going after Twitter since they couldnt buy them out but that new Google Wave looks like it could be Twitter on steroids.
PremiumMember
pjjimbo
Trust:
Yeah, there is rhumors that it will incorporate adwords and other forms of advertising for IM. Could be the next big thing. Ive set up a forum on wave at www.google-wave-forum.com, help me get it off the ground!
Do My Jobs - New Zealand's micro jobs portal - make money doing jobs or outsource your own tasks!

PremiumMember
pjjimbo
Trust:
Hey guys has anyone considered what this new google tool will be able to do for Internet Marketers? Any thoughts?

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
I can see it being good if you have a email list. I think they are trying to create their own Hybrid Email System/with Twitter Capabilities.
jasondodd
Trust:
yeh it sounds like they dont want to be left behind in the real-time search world, could be good for spotting new market trends :)

for the full youtube clip explaining google wave visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
chrisgoddard
Trust:
We've been discussing wave in the office. It looks like it could be a really amazing product... can't wait to start using it! I see heaps of potential for it as a business tool for organizing and communicating with teams over geographically diverse areas - like we do at Affilorama and like many affiliates do when they enter in to partnerships.

It will be interesting to see what marketing opportunities come with the wave. Twitter opened up amazing opportunities, and this could easily be the 'next big thing'.

Like Twitter I also think there's going to be a explosion of third party apps. Google is so hoping that there will be app developer interest that they've released the API before the actually product. Will be interesting to watch. I'll definitely check out that forum too :)

This topic was started on May 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.