Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Google Adwords & Bridge pages

t.pitts1
Trust:

Google Adwords & Bridge pages

Adwords have contacted me & told me my website does not follow their rules and have warned me they might suspend my account. I contacted them and they say my use of bridge pages to direct traffic to another site are not allowed! How then am I supposed to make any income as an affiliate without using this method? Help please, confused......:( Also I have noticed in the last 2/3 days that my site seems to have mostly disappeared from Google search.
tankctrlr
Trust:
You can't redirect to another website from a site that provides little to no value.

What you need to do is send them to your website which should be a site that provides the visitor value, like having articles, videos, a blog, reviews, anything that will help them, along with a site that is fast loading, and professional looking with all the legal pages like privacy policies, TOS, contact-us page, an about-us page etc.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolic ... 0435?hl=en
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

This topic was started on Feb 26, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.