Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Beware of Ewen Chia's marketing courses

elmo033057
Trust:

Beware of Ewen Chia's marketing courses

Dear Affilobuds and Buddettes,

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!!! ( If you don't understand this you may have to watch the old "Lost in Space" TV Show )

I am not out to be a critic of other people's marketing sites, but I have heard a MASSIVE amount of complaining about this Ewen Chia dude. I have been scanning several forums on affiliate marketing and there are IMer's out there that are just livid with whatever he's selling.

Anyway, before you plunk down any cash with Mr. Chia Pet, make sure you talk to others that have smelled his stench first.

Flame On!!!
ELMO :mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I don't have any of Ewens products, but I wouldn't always trust what you hear. All it takes is one person not to get rich overnight with a product and it's instantly a scam.

Not saying they are right or wrong in this case, just be careful who you listen to.

Anyone have any experience with Ewens stuff?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
What product was it Elmo?? He has tons.
elmo033057
Trust:
Dear Affilobuds and Buddetts,

Listen, about this Mr. Chia Pet dude. I don't know much about the man but I can tell you this, the complaints about him and his products went on for about 15 pages of posts. So, if you all thought I made a big deal about the Reese video I saw, you should have seen that stuff.

But hey, let me tell you about my problem, the hosting company ValueWeb. This is a totally dishonest company and without hesitation, I will tell you that this copmpany is loaded with packs of LIARS supreme. They told both me and my credit card company that our matter was settled two months ago and now I have collections agencies sending me bills from them. (I have perfect credit and never have I owed anyone anything my whole life. Period.)

So today I called them on it and after going around and around for an entire hour, they told me that I all I needed to pay them was 43.00 to finish off my bill.

The gentleman that I talked as nicely to as I could was a Mr. Jamson Roswell and his extension at Value web was 1706. I am adding this just so you know I am not making this up.

I agreed to the $43.00 under one condition that our business was totally concluded after I paid it. I wanted our business concluded once and for all.

So I gave them my credit card number and I asked the man 3 times "If I pay this then our business is totally concluded right?"

"Mr. Roswell: "Yes you are totally done with us, Sir"

Tonight I looked at my email and low and behold there were 3 flippin' invoices on there for over $150 dollars in random services.

I am livid. I am out for blood and if I have to drag ValueWeb's CEO into Lexington, KY where I reside to settle this in small claims court, then so be it.

FLAME ON!!!
:twisted:

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Cancel your credit card and just get a new one... they can't charge a number that doesn't exist... works like a charm. :wink:
elmo033057
Trust:
Dear Affillobuds and Buddettes,

I appreciate your suggestions. I am going to set up my video camera today and use the speaker phone to record all of this from now on.

This whole thing started about May 30 when ValueWeb started charging me overages for bandwidth. I first got a charge for .31 cents and didn't worry too much but then 1/2 hour later they sent me another charge for $7.81 and I can't remember what bandwidth I was allowed but it was very small. Well, I paniced went into the control panel and shut down the site.

By God, if I didn't get another 7.81 after that!!! so I immediately called the company and told the technician to shut me down because I didn't want to pay these obscene charges.

Here I am, finally getting traffic and I have to shut down my site.

Well anyway, I found an excellent hosting company (Hostgator- an absolutely fantastic company who I have since refered a millionaire to that has over 80 sites. Look at the business these ValueWeb guys already lost!) and talked to them and they said that the company should have called me in the first place to tell me of being over their bandwidth which they said was extremely small.

So I opened an account with the new company transfered my files and DNS numbers etc. and I called up ValueWeb to cancel my service with them.

The man I spoke to was very nice he told me that if I had talked to the right people they would have erased the charges and increased my bandwidth blah blah blah....

I told him that I did talk to his people and they never suggested a thing.

But get this....He then said since I just paid for my yearly subscription he would reimburse me for it since I was a faithful customer for 5 or so years and I just started the new period.

I was happy and I thought the whole matter was settled.

So, these idiots reimbursed my credit card for$ 249.00.

This all happened around may 30th

Well, yesterday I get a bill from a collection agency for 43.90 and after I called the idiots up and paid it they sent me 3 invoices equalling over $150.00!!! One of the charges claimed it was for bandwidth overages!!!!

I am sooooo pissed you can't believe it.

I'll keep you all posted.

I'm going to video all of my conversations and put them on Youtube. Then we'll see how much business these guys get.

ELMO

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Send them a letter from a lawyer's office with a warning.. the charges will be stopped.
PremiumMember
mosca
Trust:
Hi Guys,
I was surprised to read the post about Ewen Chia. Back in April I went to Singapore and attended a workshop he put on. As part of the deal I also got access to some of his products. I was very impressed with his workshop and the amount of resources made available, which have been very helpful. I found Ewen to be a very genuine guy.

Lewis
elmo033057
Trust:
Dear Affilobud Mosca and all other affilobuds and buddettes,

I am sorry I posted anything negative about Mr. Ewen or Mr. Reese. I don't really know why I would waste the precious time I have criticizing other people's work. It is a sign of my immaturity and lack of focus.

So to everyone here, I am sorry about these posts and I wish all Internet Marketers everywhere God's Blessings and it is my prayer that Mr. Chia and Mr. Reese increase their businesses 10 fold.

Once again, please forgive me.

God Bless and Flame on!!!

ELMO :twisted:

PremiumMember
mosca
Trust:
Hi Elmo,
I actually think it is important to let others know if there is a dud product, or someone out there who is intent on ripping people off. I've been caught a couple of times. When you are new to IM you don't know who is who, and there is certainly a ton of BS about.
I was simply letting everyone know of my experience with Ewen to add some balance.
Best wishes
Lewis :wink:
jmunguia121
Trust:
Hey guys and gals,

I've bought an Ewen Chia product called "Autopilot Internet Income System".

In my own opinion from personal experience, there is nothing special about it at all. I was more exited about buying the eBook than when I actually bought it.

This guy is great at making people feel exited to buy his Autopilot Money Machines. Dude is just a Master Hype Artist. I'll tell you one thing though, got MY money back!
They can take away everything, but they can't take away your dreams!

jmunguia121
Trust:
Oh yeah, one more thing. I've found better info in Affiliate Marketing in here and other free sources than Ewen Chia's eBook I mentioned above!
They can take away everything, but they can't take away your dreams!