Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Article Marketing Automation - Problem

green6771
Trust:

Article Marketing Automation - Problem

Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone has encountered a problem with Article Marketing Automation? I have just joined and am trying to submit my first article and must be doing something wrong.

I have followed the instructions as per Mark's 2 videos but when I add the body of the article to the AMA site, it tells me to correct the error which is a zero word count. Clearly I have words in the body (about 500) and don't know why it says this.
I've submitted a support request to AMA without getting a response yet so thought you guys who are more advanced than me might be able give the a pointer or 2.

Thanks guys. I would really appreciate any help.

Regards,
Jesse
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The same problem was posted by another member in the forum: Cannot Submit Articles to AMA

Will be closing this thread. Just view the comments on the earlier post. Thanks :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint