Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Who's name to use with twitter accounts?

madboy
Trust:

Who's name to use with twitter accounts?

I was wondering what is the best thing to do when attaching a name to a new twitter account for a specific niche. Should I use my own name or would it be best to use the pen name I use for my Ezine articles, etc? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bevan
sonitin
Trust:
Depends on your end objective - Do you want a name for yourself or is it some site that you are doing for making money and don't want to lend your personal name to it.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
You can have multiple twitter accounts. It depends on what you are doing really. if you want to do niche twittering building up a list of targeted followers, which is really hard to do, you can use the pen name you established, or your website name.

however, personally I have found that 90% of the followers I get on twitter are other marketers mass following and spamming product after product.
I got to where i dont hardly use it anymore even though i have 3 twitter accounts.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.