Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What does it mean a keyword has a $94.45 CPC?

el kraken.net
Trust:

What does it mean a keyword has a $94.45 CPC?

Hi, i was playing around whit some keywords in a keyword Spy tool and i found some keywords that have a $94.45 of CPC (Cost per Click) Does it mean this keywords would be really proffitable in PPC if i target them? or how does this works?
Thanks
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi angelnewsletters,

Cost Per Click is how much an advertiser pays the publisher (usually website/blog owner) for each click on the ad. If you're the publisher, then this means you get paid roughly USD$95 for each click on that ad.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

el kraken.net
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi angelnewsletters,

Cost Per Click is how much an advertiser pays the publisher (usually website/blog owner) for each click on the ad. If you're the publisher, then this means you get paid roughly USD$95 for each click on that ad.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, $95 seem TOO Good to be true, and too good for a click, so it would be a very very good idea to target keywords like this, wouldn´t it?
thanks cecille, by the way, it seems like there´s not many people hanging around here is it? or is just me?
thanks!

This topic was started on Jun 02, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.