Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Usage of Combination

admin92
Trust:

Usage of Combination

Hi,

I am writing this because I wanted to give a feedback to you about my affiliate site. After learning the business of being an affiliate for 2 years and after a long research period, we've decided to go with binary options with my partner.

But there was a competition to keep an eye on. That's why we caught up the competition by also being an affiliate of best binary options platforms on internet in addition to Clickbank.

So, in our site Star Binary Options we combined 2 different affiliate platforms and created a type of competitive advantage for ourselves. Being a partner with those trading platforms was hard. In fact, we are still troubling with one of them. But in the end, we are a "different" site than our competitors. You can find our site from this address: http://starbinaryoptions.com

Wish you success in your business,
Brian
PremiumMember
jason.james552
Trust:
Can you see the same profits as xp markets?

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.