Affilorama Birthday
Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Traffic Travis

mark schaaf
Trust:

Traffic Travis

I know TT is something Mark owns and I have the pro 4 version so I am hoping someone on this site will be able to give me a little info. When looking at TT 4,s dashboard it show me the to 5 of my sites pages listen in google yahoo and bing but it seems like it only shows me my pages that are only on page 1 of any of these search engines but I have a lot of my sites pages on page 2, 3, 4 and up so well inside the top 100 pages for that keyword but TT never shows me there ranking, is that something TT doesn't do, does TT only show me the page rank only if it is on page 1 which shows the top 10 sites. I don't mean page rank as far as let say a google page rank of 3 or 4 I mean the page rank meaning google page 1 position 1 so I am listed as position 1 on page 1 or position 3 which would mean position 3 on page one and so on. This is one of the reasons I got TT 4 was so I wouldn't have to go onto google or yahoo and type in my keywords and see which page of each search engine it was on. Now I have a couple site pages on google page 2 position 6 so that page would be ranked 16th That way I would be able to see where it is right away and know more about what I need to do to get that page closer to page 1 and eventually on page 1. Thanks
Mark

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please send an email to Traffic Travis Support: http://www.traffictravis.com/help

I would have to replicate your issue and create the task so that I could check what is causing the error. I would also need to ask you to send some files.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warm regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 04, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.