Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Traffic Travis says PR 7 is easy competition???

bernard_r
Trust:

Traffic Travis says PR 7 is easy competition???

Hi,

I'm an affilojetpack member but I'm thinking about offering Spanish translation services, because it's my area of expertise.

In the next image, you can see the results that Traffic Traffic shows for the keyword "Spanish Translations". I don't understand why it says that it's relatively easy being websites with pagerank 7 and other surprising data.

Could somebody confirm the easyness of this keyword and comment something about these results? It seems extremely complicated to me.

link to the full size image: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4297/traffictravisspanish.jpg
Last edited by sydney on 16 Nov 10 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the star rating is often misleading. it is probably because there is very little on page optimization for that particular phrase on the top ranking sites.

look at the ones that do have the optimization in place, and you will see that they have way less links to get to where they are. if you optimize it well, you should be able to get ranking for it with just a few hundred backlinks.

basically, look at all the factors shown. you can get an idea of what others have on page seo wise, and get an idea of how many links you need to run up the first page rankings.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.